Thursday, April 03, 2008

Today's Song: Comatose by Skillet

Hello all!! I just finished this post, and I managed to delete it all.. grrr!! very annoying. Anyway. Nothing much to say at the moment. I really want my own car, I mean, it's great that I can use my mum's, and still have a car to get around in. But sometimes we do clash and want the car at the same time, and because it's her car, she naturally gets it. But nevermind, I will have my own car one day. I've been having an urge to make cookies for some reason for the past couple weeks. So tomorrow I'm going to give in, and make some, wish me luck.

=] =P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Emzie,

Nice to see you're still around ;)

And I hope you are doing well. I am doing okay. Going in for a surgery friday April 25th. Wish me luck and think of me :)I miss you so much! Get online on MSN some more.

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention it's me, Katie