Saturday, May 10, 2008

Today's Song: My Heart by Paramore

Ok, so gonna go a little deeper tonight, I've been trying to learn the guitar, but it's alot harder than it seems. I used to play the piano, and I loved playing it, but I guess I just lost interest with it or something, it's like with anything you wish to do, it takes effort and work, people ,all the time want to learn or play something, but they just want to learn or play it, they don't want the work in between. So, I'll keep learning, until I either give up, or succeed. I think that it's alot harder to make friends over the internet than to make them in person, I mean yea you can see the person and talk to them and whatever over the internet, but most of the time, that person isn't where you live, and so you know them for a year, two years.. and so on, and maybe you never meet, sometimes thats ok, but most of the time, if you have come to like, and are really good friends with that person, it's just not enough.

No comments: