Sunday, February 22, 2009

Today's Song: Sick and Tired by Default

I may have already used this song, I can't remember, but it's an awesome song anyway so I don't care.

So I maybe start adding titles soon, haven't completely decided yet as I like to be different, but sometimes titles can be good, setting the tone of the post before the reader actually reads it. So you may come to read my blog sometime in the near future and find that I have a title, don't freak out okay? I'll just be trying it out :P

Okay so, I'm kind of shocked that I have gotten 3 followers in like 2/3 days, thank you guys, I'm glad someone likes my blog, usually I poor my heart and soul out in here, but have been restraining lately.

I just have to mention the awesome friends I have made over this past week, they are really great to be friends with, and I'm glad I was on the SoGo blog at the same time that they were, they are, Sue, James, and the newest friend (I think) is Raquel, you guys rock. I would mention someone else, but she likes to remain under cover, still, she knows who she is. And I'm infatuated with Sue's British accent, even though I'm British myself, that's not weird, is it?

Anyway, now I'm just rambling and that's never good, unless it makes sense, and I never do.

So until next time.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I LOVE that you LOVE my accent :-]

Haha....maybe you TALK and we can here yours ;-]

Nice choice of song - I LOVE the intro to that song.

The titles is a tricky subject - because at the mo, you are DIFFERENT. Plus with no title it makes people intrigued....they want to know whats in the post where as if you title it:

"LOOK AT MY LITTLE CUTE PUPPY" etc then there's just nothing left to the imagination ;-]

Ok, I'm rambling when I should be writing!

BYE, Sue...x

Vicki Valentine said...

Nice Blog =]