Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Today's Song: Decode by Paramore

Have you heard this song? my goodness if not you so have to, it's just amazing!! and it's for the new movie Twilight, which comes out next month (: So can't wait, has one of my favourite things in it, Vampires, and it's based on the book, which is awesome by the way. Okay so I know it's been a while, I can't help that, I have a life you know, anyway, since my last paragraph I have watched all 7 seasons of Gilmore Girls, I have met 4 guys off of a dating website that I joined (big mistake) and I have vowed never to do it again. And I'm hoping this Admin job will be advertised in the paper this week so I can apply for it. Also there are plans for a trip to Italy and London next year.. pretty excited about that, just hope I get this job, til next time folks.

No comments: